How do I join and pay my subscription?
You are welcome to attend ‘two’ club night meetings as our guest, in order to familiarize yourself with the club prior to joining.
We have a number of options should you wish to join the club:
- Complete an online membership form and pay via internet banking. The form also includes an option for people who don’t use internet banking.
- You can attend a club night, complete a membership form and pay the treasurer on the evening (cash).
Payments via internet banking, can be paid into the following account: ASB 12-3028-0493197-00. Please include your surname and membership type in the payment details section.
Annual Subscriptions (Junior means under 19):
- PSNZ members: Single $65, Couple $105, and Junior $40
- Non-PSNZ* members: Single $70, Couple $115, and Junior $45
- Seniors $40
- Referrals $45
- Part-year subscriptions for people who join after 31 July:
- PSNZ members: Couple $52.50, and Junior $22.50
- Non-PSNZ* members: Couple $62.50, and Junior $27.50
* The price difference is due to the Photographic Society of New Zealand (PSNZ) charging affiliated clubs $5 per annum per member for those members who are not also members of PSNZ.
Annual subscriptions are due by the second Tuesday in February, which is the first club night of the year. If your subscription remains unpaid past this date, any points awarded at the monthly club competitions cannot be accrued towards the annual points competition.